Creating Life-long Memories of Mozambique Holidays
Mozambique Travel is a team of really dedicated people. We have a passion for selling great holidays to Mozambique because we all have an intense love of this country, its people and its places. For more than 20 years, we have been creating life-long memories of Mozambique holidays and want to share this with travellers on their journeys into Africa. We know we are the best Mozambique tour operator in Africa. We work for you and we make sure that you experience unforgettable holidays on pearly beaches, remote islands, wilderness areas, dune forests and pristine lakes.
Mozambique is beckoning and bold, with its extensive 2500 km coastline and swaying palms, its traditions, its cultures, and its vibe; it’s a destination of magic and memories waiting to be made. Set off on a journey to this enigmatic southeast African country where you will find long dune-fringed beaches, turquoise waters abundant in shoals of colourful fish, well-preserved corals, remote archipelagos, pounding surf, and graceful dhows with billowing sails. Add to this colonial-style architecture, Maputo’s pulsating nightlife, a fascinating cultural mix and vast tracts of bush. Welcome to magical Mozambique and the journey of a lifetime with us, your top local tour operator to Mozambique!
Our Passion is Mozambique
From Ponta d’Ouro in the south to Pemba in the north, Mozambique has so much to offer. In fact, this sunny destination offers something for everyone, from pristine white beaches and island escapes to lush tropical forests and wild game reserves. Our passion is Mozambique and we channel our energies into creating fantastic holiday packages for travellers who want to explore the magic of this captivating country. We also customise honeymoon specials, excellent business deals, family vacations and solo leisure trips. Allow us to tailor-make your ideal combination bush beach safari island break to Mozambique!
From the south to the north, Mozambique is a treasure chest of gems waiting to be discovered:
- Discover the best surf on the eastern coast in Ponta do Ouro and Calanga beach, where long empty beaches lead to Ponta Mamoli then west to the pristine paradise of the Maputo National Park, once the Maputo Special Reserve proclaimed to protect the elephants endemic to this region.
- Then head a bit further north to Tofo and Barra too. Here surfers flock to the cafes and bars, snorkelling with whale sharks and diving with manta rays too.
- Explore first-rate dive sites in Inhambane and Vilanculos where you can watch turtles lay their eggs on the sands and find the rare dugong grazing the sea grasses – all a stone’s throw from the scintillating Islands of the Bazaruto Archipelago.
- Book a holiday on Benguerra or Bazaruto Island and stay in a luxury lodge where five-star service rewards you with infinity swimming pools, horse rides in the shore break and Catamaran cruises around secret island coves and bays.
- Head inland at Sofala to experience the true safari, in unique ecosystems in the famous Gorongosa National Park, Zinave and Lake Niassa. These protected wilderness areas lie awaiting your visit just south of the mighty Zambezi River where it meets the Indian Ocean at Marromeu.
- The smell of history permeates the air on the inspiring Island of Mozambique, a renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its cultural and historical significance harking back to the days of Arab traders and Portuguese explorers.
- The beauty of Mozambique’s tea plantations in Gurúè, founded and named by the Portuguese in the 19th century and developed as a major tea-producing town starting in the 1930s.
- The immensity of the “sea that is born in the land” called Lake Niassa in the Mozambique region of Lake Malawi, and the other three lakes being Lake Chiuta, Cahora Bassa and Lake Shirwa, all in the north.
Mozambique is waiting for you to come and explore its treasures! Join Mozambique Travel on the journey of a lifetime and discover the unique environment, culture and history of this wonderful friendly and sunny African destination.