SA Residents : Beach Villa : Standard Season :
Beach Villa : Standard : 08 January 2018 - 06 January 2019 :
Luxury Beach Villa : Standard : 08 January 2018 - 06 January 2019 :
Infinity Beach Villa : Standard : 08 January 2018 - 06 January 2019 :
Royal Beach Villa : Standard : 08 January 2018 - 06 January 2019 :
Helicopter Transfers : 08 January 2018 - 06 January 2019 :
All rates are starting from Per person sharing per night.
Enquire for SADC rates
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Our travel consultants will source the best option available according to your dates of travel and number of guests.
Our travel consultants can also assist with booking flights to Mozambique.
- Accommodation in room of choice
- All meals (Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, including main beach dinners)
- Selected beverages including soft drinks, bottled water, house wine, local beer and selected house spirits, tea/coffee
- Sunset cocktail of the day served to Sala
- Mozambican Host Service
- WiFi access in the public area s (not in rooms)
- A Land Rover Island drive
- A sunset dhow cruise
- Use of snorkelling equipment; kayaks and paddleboards
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Various children’s activities
- International/ domestic flights (including flight taxes)
- Return helicopter transfers from Vilanculos Airport to the Lodge
- Visa’s if required & Travel Insurance
- Premium spirits, cocktails, wines & champagnes
- Specialist fuided activitiesw, day trips, deep sea fishing, boat hire, reef snorkelling, island hopping, scuba diving and scuba courses
- Spa treatments, laundry, personal gifts and staff gratuities
- Bazaruto National Park levy (approx.. US$ 15 per person per stay)
- 17% Governement Tax on local extras