Mozambique is one of Africa’s prime holiday destinations. Tourists go to see the beaches, the ocean, the wildlife and the cities. Where will you go? To the exquisite islands, the thriving city of Maputo or to some of the best wildlife regions in the world? It all depends if you are looking for ocean thrills or natural treasures, or both!
We can assist you to get to Niassa Wildlife Reserve! Did you know:
- This Mozambique Safari Destination stretches 42 000 square kilometres and contains the biggest ever concentration of wildlife in Mozambique?
- There are no fences between the Mozambique Niassa Game Reserve and Tanzania’s famous Selous Game Reserve? The two wilderness areas share the same ecosystem bordering on the Lugenda River in northern Mozambique.
- Wildlife populations are slowly starting to recover from the impacts of poaching during the devastating civil war during the 1970s and ’80s and visitors can expect a vast untouched wilderness with a strong game population?
From as little as US$ 560 per unit per night, you can stay in the delightful Lugenda Wilderness Camp in the park – the only place to be for an unforgettable safari. Stay here if you love photography and solitude.
The Mozambique government is today doing its best to conserve unique ocean habitats and natural national treasures. You can visit the Quirimbas National Park within the Archipelago and the Bazaruto National Park!
For ocean thrills you simply have to book this special holiday package deal at AnantaraMedjumbe in the Quirimbas:
South African residents are treated to five nights in a beach villa for only US$1 600 per person! OR seven nights for US$2 130 per person!
- Glorious accommodation in a beach villa,
- All meals daily,
- Soft drinks, Bottled water, House wine, Local beer and Selected House spirits,
- Tea/coffee in your room,
- Mini-bar in your room,
- Use of non-motorised activities/equipment
- Emergency medical evacuation
For natural treasures, head to our first-rate Machangulo Beach Lodge to play on the beach, fish in the estuary and dive deep for ocean treasures:
Stay in a luxury chalet for 5 nights at only US$1 695 Per Person
7 nights: US$2 285 Per Person!
This awesome offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation with ocean views,
- All meals, teas, coffees, drinking water and selected juices, iced teas and iced coffees daily,
- High-speed WiFi,
- Use of non-motorized activities,
- Laundry service
- Mozambique 17% Sales Tax