Why go to Mequfi Beach Resort in Mozambique?
We love Mequfi Resort way up north near Pemba and we offer great specials and deals to this recently added Mozambique Lodge. Find it sprawling along the dazzling dunes with its clean-cut lines and modern silhouette. All you need to know about this new destination from getting there to accommodation types and amenities deluxe.
Easily accessible, Mequfi is quite the sensation now in travel circles thanks to its proximity to the great untamed beauty of the Indian Ocean and the rest of the lengthy coastline. Getting there is a piece of cake – the drive from the Pemba airport takes a scenic 60 minutes and the hotel organizes your transfer in comfort – we can tailor make your accommodation deal to include transfers and all other extras to make life simpler for you.
The highlights of Mequfi Beach Resort are many: its value for money accommodation deals, its squeaky-clean image, 5-star facilities in the onsite spa, restaurant and indoor swimming pool, its private beach, airport transfers and free Wi-Fi.
We love the accommodation types and their unmatched opulence with huge couches, flat screen satellite TVs, splashes of artistic colour and glorious bathrooms. The suites are right on the beach if you want to swim daily and enjoy a morning stroll after taking in the unique sunrise. Enjoy the Mozambican flavours and use of local materials. Sprawled along the dune shores, all 40 deluxe rooms and all 10 suites offer large patios with ocean views and outside showers. Everything is new and modern yet so comfy that you want to just put your feet up.
10 good reasons why we love Mequfi:
- The layout is fantastic. Nothing is too far to walk to, yet you feel like you are the only ones there.
- The location is stunning. You don’t see anyone except a few local fishermen on the beach. When the tide is in you have a real sea with real waves to swim in. When the tide is out you have a gentle sea and amazing tidal pools full of life to explore.
- Special local staff – take the time to talk to them and they will share stories of the area and their lives with you in a lovely casual and comfortable atmosphere – nothing is too much effort for the staff who go out of their way to do what they can for you.
- The food is delicious. Enjoy a mix of plated 4 course meals as well as a buffet. The chef is brilliant, and he even comes out to greet you personally every evening. Little surprises like a big plate of crayfish brought to your table or try the Vietnamese spring rolls, excellent succulent steak and of course the prawns, second to none.
- Guests feel Kings and Queens and can make the most of every summery day on the dazzling white beach and in the warm sea water or in the swimming pool, long enough to do lengths.
- An engagement destination and a honeymoon haven, Mequfi is a little piece of heaven on earth – extremely peaceful and offering fun water sports for two, the snorkelling especially memorable!
- An extraordinary brand-new hotel boasting 3 restaurants. Tuck into a breakfast buffet at Assinatura, canapes around the pool for lunch at Brisa do Mar and Sea You Restaurant for freshest of seafood every dinner.
- The mind-blowing signature Muva Holistic massage at Mvua Spa for deep tissue relaxation and detox, a total destress from the world.
- In house water sports include Catamaran sailing, windsurfing and kite surfing, canoes, stand-up paddling, wind cart sailing and mountain bikes.
- Horse riding on the beach, beach volleyball, aqua gym and yoga – all offered in a central space for young and old.
We love Mequfi because it is a professional, attractive, comfortable holiday destination for families, honeymoon couples, business clients and friends. Gather your colleagues for a team building event and book out the Assinatura Restaurant for meetings and meals. Chat on the terrace beside the pool bar and order another cold one. Book treatments at the Mvua Africa Rain spa then walk for miles up the beach.
Many of our Mequfi guests like to head on up to the bushveld to combine their beach bliss break with a game reserve safari. We recommend a few days in gorgeous Gorongosa National Park at the stunning Montebelo Lodge and Safari for endless wildlife viewing and decent amenities for all. We tailor make bush/beach breaks for families, business delegates and couples.
Chat to Mozambique Travel today to secure your dream break at in Pemba.
Mozambique safari to Wild Camp Gorongosa
Per person sharing