By entering the competition you are agreeing to adhere to the terms and conditions as set out below.
Rules and Prize Winner Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the competition, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Mozambique Travel, their employees and agents, as final and binding.
- To enter, complete and submit the online entry form. Only one entry per person or email address. Duplicate or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Mozambique Travel and their employees cannot be held responsible for computer system hardware, software or program errors, or other failures in computer transmissions or network connections for any entries lost or delayed through email.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Employees of Mozambique Travel, staff and families of related suppliers and their agents and immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible to participate in the prize drawing.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the closing date. The draw will take place within 2 (two) working days of the closing date of entries for the Competition. The Administrators decision will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Late entries will not be eligible.
- Winners will be notified within 5 days of drawing. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. In case of the unavailability of any prize, Sponsors reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be randomly selected. After the first selected winner has forfeited the prize as contemplated herein, the Organisers will make one attempt to contact each further name drawn until a winner is confirmed.
- The winner of the Competition will need to provide a valid Passport to the Organisers, within 15 (fifteen) working days of date being notified of that he/she has won the Competition, in order to receive the prize.
- The Organisers reserve the right to select an alternative winner in the event that they believe, in their sole discretion, that the drawn winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions. The Organisers’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize must be taken, and completed, as per the dates of the prize or as arranged between winner and Mozambique Travel representative. Blackout dates, availability and restrictions may apply. Dates will be set and communicated upon notification.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted. Travel dates may be subject to blackout periods, availability and other restrictions. If the prize is not claimed within 6 months the prize will be forfeited. Entrants waive the right to claim as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs or expenses associated with redemption or travel to redeem the prize.
- The prize winner consents that that his/her name and/or likeness may be announced in prize sponsors literature or on the Internet for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- The prize does not include extras, such as lunch, dinner, alcohol, gratuities, laundry, speciality restaurants, travel costs and excursions unless expressly stipulated.
- The terms and conditions and the rules of this Competition shall be governed by South African Law and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction with regards to any dispute arising from or related to the Competition.