Island Bliss at Bazaruto Lodge Mozambique
Bazaruto Island is a small piece of paradise perfect for holidays. The impressive beauty of the coral reefs, the abundance and variety of tropical fish, clean water and excellent conditions for all kinds of water activities, make the archipelago the “pearl of the Indian Ocean”.
Bazaruto Lodge offers a unique combination of beauty, comfort and relaxation that makes it the perfect spot for nature lovers, divers, fishermen and water sport enthusiasts. Located in the very heart of the Bazaruto Archipelago, Bazaruto Lodge gives you a unique experience surrounded by an extraordinary natural environment.
Bungalows and Villas
Bungalows Single, max 2 Pax +1 Cot Bungalows Suite, max 4 Pax +2 Cots
Villas 2 Bedrooms, living room and kitchen, splash pool, max 4 Pax + 2 Cots
Villas 3 Bedrooms, with or without pool, living room and kitchen, max 6 Pax +3 Cots
All with air-conditioning, fans, covered verandas (Villas), and paved entrances surrounded by beaches and gardens.
Children from 0 to 4 years old stay free. Cot on request. Children from 4 to 12 years – when sharing a room with parents (depending on the room’s maximum capacity) have a 50% reduction on HB Supplement and included activities, also give no donation.
5 Night Bazaruto lodge Deal Includes
- Helicopter transfers from Vilanculos to Bazaruto Lodge
- Transfers from Bazaruto Airstrip to the Lodge and back
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a Bungalow
- All meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 2 daily scheduled drop-offs at Dolphin Bay
- 1,5Ltr bottle of water
- US$1 donation to Community Project
- Includes, per person per stay: 1 Free Coral Garden Snorkelling trip; 1 Free Scuba Diving lesson with beach entry dive
- All taxes included but DOES NOT INCLUDE any PNAB Licenses or Fees (Park entry, aircraft, boat, fishing, diving, snorkelling or others) which will be invoiced separately.