7 Night Ibo Island Lodge and Azura Quilalea Package
Are you looking for a unique and special holiday to Mozambique for 2020? These two lodges are situated in the remote and undiscovered Quirimbas Archipelago and each offers a very special experience.
Ibo Island Lodge Quirimbas Archipelago Mozambique
Ibo Island was nominated for World Heritage status because of its amazing history and culture. Staying at Ibo Island Lodge takes you back in time from the beautifully restored two-hundred-year-old villas. Swim with dolphins, scuba dive pristine reefs and lounge in the beautifully appointed lodge gardens.
Azura at Quilalea Private Island
Azura Quilalea is a pristine private island with beach villas a few metres from the warm Indian Ocean. Five-star service and accommodation at this top Mozambique resort. All villas have plunge pools and a private butler!
Enjoy three nights at Ibo Island Lodge and four nights at Azura Quilalea Private Island with a transfer between the two islands included. The perfect combination package to Mozambique’s stunning Quirimba’s Archipelago.
Valid 8 Jan – 31 Jul, 1 – 30 Sep, 1 Nov – 16 Dec 2020
Ibo Island Lodge Inclusions
- Three nights’ accommodation with all meals
- Teas, Coffee & Bar Snacks
- Guided Cultural & Historical tours
- Non-motorised water sports and use of kayaks
- Daily boat transfer to the famous sandbank beach
Azura Quilalea Inclusions
- Four nights’ accommodation in a sea facing villa
- All meals including main beach dinners
- Local beers & spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee, water
- Sunset cocktail of the day
- Weekly Speciality Gin Bar
- Use of snorkelling equipment and kayaks