Dhow mobile island hopping from Ibo Island in the Quirimbas, Mozambique.
Head up north to the Quirimbas Archipelago where our Mobile Island Hopping Dhow safaris take place
This fully guided tailor-made mobile island hopping dhow safari includes sea kayaking, dhow sailing, snorkelling and more. Sleep in mobile eco fly camps on uninhabited tropical islands and 3 nights at Ibo Island Lodge.
Get to know the local fisherfolk, walk through villages, view ancient forts and get an insight to a long-forgotten era.
Fast becoming a favourite, mobile island safaris offer a unique holiday experience in an incredible destination.
Contact us to find out more and book our Mobile Island Hopping Dhow Safari today.
- Return flights Johannesburg to Pemba
- Meet & greet in Pemba
- Return light air transfers
- 4 nights island hopping by kayak with traditional dhow (motorized)
- Experienced English & Portuguese speaking crew
- Non participation mobile camp
- Overnight island, river & beach camps
- All camping & catering equipment included
- Meals as stated in itinerary, brunch may be served where necessary
- 3 Nights at Ibo Island Lodge on a full board basis (excl. drinks)
- Guided tours of Ibo Island