Bush Beach Kruger Sabi Sands and Azura Benguerra Island
Londolozi Sabi Sand Game Reserve and Mozambique holiday deal. Only $8290 per person for an eight night Bush & Beach package. Kruger National park followed by Azura Retreats Benguerra.
A trip to South Africa is incomplete without an eye-opening Kruger safari and a memorable journey into Mozambique and the beauty of the Bazaruto Archipelago. We offer the perfect combo safari package deal that starts off at one of the most sought-after bush lodges in Southern Africa, Londolozi Varty Camp. Followed by the award winning Azura Benguerra in a luxury villa right on the beach in Mozambique.
What’s Included in this Deal
Londolozi Varty Camp
- Transfers to/from Londolozi airstrip to lodge
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a chalet
- All meals, teas, and coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local spirits, beers
- Two game drives daily
- Nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Flight with taxes from KMIA to Vilanculos
Azura Benguerra Mozambique
- Return helicopter transfers between Vilanculos and Azura Benguerra Island
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a Beach Villa
- All meals including main beach dinners
- Local beers & spirits, selection of house wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee, water
- Mozambican host service
- Wi-Fi access in public areas
- Use of snorkelling equipment, kayaks & paddleboards
- EVAC medical insurance
- Flight from Vilanculos to Johannesburg with taxes
Varty Camp in Sabi Sands
Varty Camp oozes a down-to-earth vibe thanks to their rich family heritage. Listen to the lions roaring while you sleep in your luxury suite and wake up to sun peeping through the thorn trees. Game drives, meals, drinks and unforgettable vistas deepen the value of your Kruger safari.
Then, the second part of this double deal safari special flies you into the grand marine national park off Vilanculos to land on Benguerra Island and literally float to your luxury beach villa.
Azura Benguerra Retreats Mozambique
Azura Benguerra beach villas are a stone’s throw from the ocean edge, hidden in lush indigenous gardens. Experience a haven of rest and relaxation in villas brimming with every luxury to make your stay enjoyable. Appreciate 5 nights here to put your feet up and absorb the beauty around you. This is the Bazaruto Archipelago at its best.
Welcome to one of our bestselling five-star Kruger and Mozambique 2024 holiday packages by far.