Mozambique Family Holiday Package
Pay for 6 and Stay for 7 – 1 child under 12 stays FREE at Coral Lodge!
A family holiday in Mozambique is a dream come true for South Africans who choose this special package deal at Coral Lodge near Ilha de Mozambique in Nampula.
Book a 7-night package in a family lagoon villa but only pay for 6 nights AND 1 child under 12 stays FREE at Coral Lodge! South Africans can save Rands and get more for their money when they fly from Johannesburg directly to Nampula for a complete break in the untouched ocean and beach environment of a private nature reserve. Explore the Island of Mozambique and discover this nearby UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The intimate and attractive Coral Lodge stands on the dunes of the northern tip of Mozambique’s Nampula, in Varanda nature reserve known for its rich birdlife and pristine mangroves. Your lagoon-facing villa boasts two double bedrooms, a shared lounge and a deck plus the best views in the region of the idyllic mangrove forests and historic isle of Mozambique. Certainly a deal to grab while it is still hot!
Activities at Coral Lodge
- Snorkelling trips in the Coral Lodge lagoon.
- Canoeing and Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- A guided trip to “Ilha de Moçambique” by dhow from Coral Lodge.
- A walk and canoe trip to our local community village of Cabaceira Pequena.
- Cooking lessons with our resident Chef – Learn and cook some amazing Mozambique dishes during your stay.
- Private dinner in a secret location.
- Dhow safari sunset sail including a cocktail.
- Coral Rock Pool exploration trip for children.
Family Holiday Special to Coral Lodge Includes
- Return Transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A welcome drink and snack in room on arrival
- Water, tea and coffee
- Wifi Internet in the lobby and restaurant
- Government Tax (IVA) 17%