Unforgettable Wild Camp Safari Package for SADC Visitors
This new 5-night safari package deal at Gorongosa’s Wild Camp aims to enthrall and excite visitors from the SADC regions. Intrepid wildlife enthusiasts from Mozambique’s neighbouring nations are invited to experience 5 nights of safari bliss in the new Wild Camp within a rejuvenated Gorongosa National Park in central Mozambique. Get back to nature and track wild animals on foot in one of the world’s most renowned biodiversity hotspots.
Imagine 5 nights in the heart of a remote wilderness area staying in luxury tented accommodation with three wholesome meals a day? This SADC special package deal for Wild Camp includes a light aircraft transfer, delicious food and some drinks, and 2 thrilling safari activities! Book your place today on our SADC special deal for Wild Camp bush trails and game drives.
- Camping in comfortable modern canvas tents with fine linens, solar energy and showers.
- Explore the famous Gorongosa biodiversity hotspot and its endemic and endangered fauna and flora.
- Walking trails are the main focus of your day to learn all about the intricacies of nature.
- Delicious creative bush meals from a talented chef and attentive staff.
- Game drives with pro safari guides in open vehicles through pristine habitats
- Walking bush trails to learn about the intricate biodiversity in this wilderness
- Boat safaris on Lake Urema
- Canoe safaris on the Pungué River
- Biking into the villages
- Return light air transfer from Beira Airport to Wild Camp
- Accommodation in a Luxury Tent
- All Meals
- Selection of Drinks
- 2 Scheduled Safari Activities
- Refreshments on Safaris