Book the entire Villa Ukuthula for your once-in-a-lifetime seaside holiday in Mozambique. Bring your family or friends to this magical East-African style home away from home on the Indian Ocean. A sensuous experience where luxury accommodation meets beautiful nature. The Machangulo Peninsula is a paradise – untouched and exquisite – with huge sand dunes, huge amounts of space and beauty and plenty of time to just relax in style.
Experience supreme solitude in a lavish setting where the birds, whales and sea turtles are your sole companions. Learn how to snorkel and dive, go deep sea fishing and spend hours at the swimming pool edge, book and drink in hand. Sip freshly-brewed coffee on awakening as the sun rises from the turquoise ocean. Make the most of luxurious facilities including games and library, sun deck and ocean activities.
Choose the elegant King Suite, or one of the Twin and Ocean rooms – all with en-suite bathrooms and breath-taking views. King-size beds or twin beds ensure your ultimate comfort, including lavish décor, quality linen and additional surprises that ensure you never need a thing.
Your stay at Villa Ukuthula is fully inclusive with these perks:
- Three meals per day
- Bottled water, Basic Drinks (Beer, basic soft drinks etc.), 3 bottles of wine
- A snorkeling trip to Inhaca Island
- A mangrove kayaking trip
- A beach picnic at Ponta Abril beach
- All vehicle transfers for the above activities
Facilities Villa Ukuthula
- 5 bedrooms en-suite with coffee stations and sea views
- Living room with sea view lounge/dining room
- TV room – Satellite flat-screen TV
- Snooker room
- 2 private libraries and study
- Coffee bar
- Private pool and garden with dining area
- Sea view decks extending most of the way around the house
- Kitchen with dishwasher and oven
- Ferry service available to transport guests to and from the property
- BBQ facilities and garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Private Beach Area
Getting to Villa Ukuthula
Find Villa Ukuthula in the Machangulo Peninsula, Mozambique. It is in a remote setting which means guests can choose their mode of arrival:
- Self-drive: drive your own 4×4 vehicle through the Maputo Special Reserve. Directions on request.
- Boat transfer: First fly into Maputo then get a boat transfer from the marina. This private charter speed boat takes about 1.5 hours across Maputo Bay. Taxi and boat transfer costs are not included.
- Fixed-wing/helicopter charter: Fly in from Maputo via a fixed-wing or helicopter charter, to a private air-strip in Machangulo. Transfer prices are available on request and all arrangements need to be made well in advance. The Villa is situated in a Private Nature Reserve with no modern facilities nearby.