Moyeni Lodge, Vilanculos
*Pricing is based on a minimum of 5 guests
A private and exclusive lodge, offering both a beach and bush experience.
Set on a picturesque piece of unspoiled paradise, located on a remote peninsula of San Sebastian, Mozambique’s remote Archipelago. It’s close enough to hear the soft swirls of the tide and high enough to admire the endless views of the ever-changing blues and breezes from the Indian Ocean.
There are 6 sea-facing chalets just a few steps away from the beach.
They are all spaciously designed and decorated with a hint of exotic.
Each chalet includes its own en-suite bathroom and private veranda, inviting guests to enjoy early morning views and soft tones of afternoon light from the luxury of their bedroom. Their staff are intuitive, thoughtful and deliver a warm service, coupled with authentic Mozambican hospitality. Fresh fish and shellfish are caught daily.
Their chef serves an array of tasty dishes and is inspired to cater for most palates, sourcing the freshest ingredients where possible.
- Privacy and exclusivity of the lodge
- The lodge is serviced daily by friendly housekeeping staff
- All meals
- The lodge accommodates up to 12 people (6 spacious en-suite sea-facing chalets with outside showers and balcony)
- A game viewing vehicle
- A complimentary sunset cruise
- All rooms include good quality linen
- Pool towels, bathroom towels and beach towels are also provided
- A tea and coffee station
- Breakfast nook and dining area, with server/buffet table
- 15 m lap pool & entertainment deck (no pool net)
- Circular cocktail pool bar overlooking the ocean
- An open plan lounge and living area with a large flat screen TV & DSTV
- Beach furniture
- A guest bathroom (off the open plan area)
- A complimentary bottle of Portuguese wine
It is important to note that Moyeni lodge is not located on the mainland, but is situated on a Peninsula, San Sebastian in the Sanctuary wildlife and coastal marine reserve.
- Transfers are booked and arranged by the lodge.
- Guest are welcomed at the airport and transferred by road to Vilanculos beach on the mainland.
- The skipper will meet and greet the guests and transfer them by boat to Moyeni lodge.