Where to stay in Ponta Mamoli
Where to stay in Ponta Mamoli? We know of inviting holiday packages to Mozambique’s beast beach lodges with unbeaten prices and solid advice on White Pearl Resorts and more.
Ponta Mamoli Mozambique is a secluded peninsula in the deep south next to Ponta do Ouro, the picture-perfect beach holiday destination for you to explore and enjoy. With the recent upgrade of the tar road between Maputo and the Kosi Bay Border Post in South Africa this popular holiday destination in Mozambique is now easily accessible by road – only 2-4 hours from Maputo!
White Pearl Resorts Mozambique
Luxury Accommodation at Ponta Mamoli Mozambique
Discover one of the most famous beach resorts in Mozambique, the lavish accommodation snuggling among the dune forests at Ponta Mamoli. Settle into opulent chalets at White Pearl Resorts where expansive sea views are the main attraction. Ride horse along powdery beaches for miles and miles. Pool suites and beach pool suites attract honeymoon couples and families getting away from it all.
White Pearl is rapidly establishing a name for itself as one of the top Mozambique beach resorts offering five-star accommodation and service to match. The 22 chic villas all boast sea view decks with private plunge pools.
Mozambique Honeymoon and Romantic Escape
It’s the perfect place for a Mozambique honeymoon or romantic escape. Spoil your partner here and enjoy an incredible holiday at this premium luxury resort. Our honeymoon packages offer an incredible 50% off for the bride, plus a whole lot of extra treats during your stay. This deal is very hard to beat.
Check out the fun accommodation options in nearby Ponta do Ouro for a more sociable and relaxed vibe. From luxury villas to rent for families and groups, to rustic cabins, backpackers and campsites, this village is a hive of activity. Get in touch with us to find out more about luxury Ponta Mamoli beach resort accommodation. We are the specialists in all kinds of tailor-made package deals for your needs on the ultimate trip to Mozambique from South Africa.
The highlights of a holiday to Ponta Mamoli Mozambique
- Experience the amazing array of sea-based activities on offer at Ponta Mamoli, especially swimming with dolphins, rated as life changing by many guests.
- World class reefs for scuba divers, and snorkelling is easily arranged with your hosts. You can also horse ride on the beach and go deep sea fishing if the urge takes you.
- Drive along the main road going through from Ponta Mamoli to Ponta do Ouro. Stop to enjoy delicious seafood, Peri Peri Chicken and other Mozambican cuisine at a selection of local restaurants
- Late night music, dancefloors and R&R’s (a popular mix of rum and Raspberry Sparletta) can be enjoyed for all who want a party after a fun day in the sun!!
- At the next point, Ponta Malongane offers divers over 15 beautiful coral reefs to explore, up to 48 m. Popular dive sites such as Wayne’s World, Bass City, Pinnacles, and Atlantis host diverse marine life, including whale sharks, Zambezi sharks, reef sharks, potato bass, blue spotted rays, brown ribbon-tailed rays, and more.
Ponta Mamoli Facts and Figures
- Ponta Mamoli is proud to host one of the richest turtle nesting sites in southern Mozambique. Turtle egg laying season is between November and February when endangered Loggerhead and Leatherback Turtles arrive to lay their eggs. White Pearl Resorts works with the Southern Mozambique Marine Turtle Nesting Monitoring, Tagging and Conservation Programme to monitor and protect these unique ocean creatures.
- Ponta Mamoli is situated only 22kms from the Kosi Bay/Ponta do Ouro border post, and 17kms north of Ponta do Ouro. The drive, which will take +/- 30 mins, is recommended for 4×4 vehicles only. From Maputo, the distance is +/- 85kms south, a 4×4 drive of 3 hours.
- 79km south of Maputo and not too far from Ponta Mamoli, is the Maputo Elephant Reserve, officially known as “Maputo Special Reserve”. You need a 4×4 and can see elephants, giraffe, hippos, zebra, crocodiles, antelope, flamingos and a wide variety of birds.
Combine a Ponta Mamoli White Pearl vacation with a safari in South Africa. We offer astounding options for Mozambique safari combo packages that easily combine with safari itineraries to South Africa and Kruger National Park. You can either do a self-drive road transfer or fly into White Pearl in style by helicopter from Maputo. The perfect bush and beach safari in Mozambique. We tailor make safaris throughout Southern Africa so can help you plan your whole itinerary.