Crystal clear waters to swaying palms – How can one not have a passion for Mozambique?
We have an intense love of Mozambique its people and places. Our Passion is Mozambique. Mozambique beckoning and bold, with its coastline and swaying palms, its traditions, its cultures, its vibe; it’s a destination of magic and memories waiting to be made. It’s a journey that will take you to this enigmatic southeast African country, where you will find long, dune-fringed beaches, turquoise waters abounding in shoals of colourful fish, well-preserved corals, remote archipelagos, pounding surf, and graceful dhows with billowing sails. Add to this colonial-style architecture, Maputo’s pulsating nightlife, a fascinating cultural mix and vast tracts of bush. Welcome to magical Mozambique and the journey of a lifetime!
From Maputo (river in the south) to Rovuma (river in the north) the country has so much to offer:
- Proffering the best surf on the eastern coast in Ponta do Ouro and Calanga beach, at Tofo and Barra too.
- First-rate dive sites in Inhambane and Vilanculos where you can swim with whale sharks and manta rays in the wild.
- The visually captivating snorkelling that you can do around the Bazaruto Archipelago Islands, surrounded by dugongs that still find refuge here.
- The true safari, in unique eco-systems in Gorongosa, Zinave and Niassa.
- The smell of history you can still feel on the island of Mozambique.
- The long empty beaches in Ponta do Ouro and Ponta Mamoli and the pristine paradise of the Maputo National Park.
- The beauty of the Gurué’s tea plantations.
- The immensity of the “sea that is born in the land” called Lake Niassa, and huge, breath-taking Gorongosa Game Reserve – and much, much more. It’s waiting for you to come and explore!