Stay 5 Nights or More, Get 1 Night Free!
This amazing Mozambique holiday package is up for grabs and valid 8 January to 15 December 2019. Coral Lodge is situated across the bay from the world-famous Island of Mozambique or Ilha de Mozambique as it is known locally. It’s easily accessible from Johannesburg with regular direct flights to Nampula. The lodge is small and intimate with great service and activities on offer.
Family holiday packages to Coral Lodge
For bookings of 5 nights or more at Coral, one child under the age of 12 years sharing with 2 parents in the room stays for free.
And there’s an amazing free activity for the kids. They will be taken on a marine safari to discover the sea life in the rockpools around the lodge.
Other kid-friendly activities included are shell jewellery workshops; a great playground area, canoe trips through the mangroves and snorkelling lessons with a local guide.
Amazing Activities also included in this package free of charge:
- Snorkelling trips in the Coral Lodge lagoon
- Paddle Boarding and canoeing to explore the mangroves
- A guided visit to “Ilha de Moçambique” by traditional dhow
- A guided walk and canoe trip to Cabaceira Pequena and the local Macua community
- Join the resident local chef and learn to cook Mozambican dishes and specialities
- Private dining venues
- 5 nights accommodation in a Lagoon Villa
- Return road transfers from Nampula Airport to Coral Lodge Mozambique
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- On arrival a welcome drink and fruit basket in the room, local beers and house wines, snacks, soft drinks water, tea and coffee
- Free Wifi & Internet in the restaurant and lobby