Kruger and Mozambique Safari
This ten-night package combines the very best of a Kruger National park big five safaris with the beautiful islands of the Bazaruto Archipelago. The world-renowned Sabi Sands Conservancy is home to Leopard Hills Safari Lodge, and the game viewing, service, and accommodation are five stars! Hop on a direct flight to Vilanculos from Nelspruit and you will soon be enjoying the pleasures and delights of Azura Benguerra on Benguerra Island. This all-inclusive deal offers the perfect bush and beach combo for discerning travelers.
Leopard Hills Safari Lodge
Set in the western corner of Sabi Sabi, Leopard Hills offers exclusive accommodation in only eight superb suites, all with private plunge pools and superb views over the African Bush. From elegant silver service dinners overlooking a floodlight waterhole to pampering spa treatments… the lodge has it all. Early morning and late afternoon game drives are also included. The lodges’ name comes from the very high density of leopard in the area, so expect good sightings of them as well as the rest of Africa’s big and small game.
Azura Benguerra is nestled on the shores of Benguerra Island and the villas are literally on the beach. This property has carved out a fine reputation for its eco-chic setting and world-class service. Each villa has its own private pool and a butler to cater to your every whim. Partake in a range of marine activities that include scuba diving, snorkeling, and deep-sea fishing. Azura Retreats Benguerra is the perfect end to your safari.
This amazing combination package starts from USD 9965 per person sharing and is valid throughout the year until 18 December 2021.
What's included on this Mozambique Safari
- Meet and greet at KMIA airport and return road transfers to Leopards Hill Sabi Sands
- 4 Nights Luxury accommodation at Leopard Hills with all meals and drinks, excluding premium wines.
- Two game drives per day and optional walking safaris
- Laundry Service, conservation levies and Wi-Fi at Leopard Hills
- Flight with SA Airlink from KMIA Nelspruit to Vilanculos
- Return Helicopter transfers and a beach villa at Azura Benguerra
- All meals and local drinks whilst at Azura Benguerra
- And a whole lot of free activities including a landrover ride around the island, use of snorkelling equipment, a sunset dhow cruise and the cocktail of the day
- Mozambican host service and Wi-Fi access
- Direct flight with SA Airlink from Vilanculos to Johannesburg